We can help you explore your options to properly protect your business against loss.
Business Owners Policy (BOP)
Most businesses require a number of insurance coverages to fully protect their business from property and liability risks. These protections may be available in a single package policy, or you may need to purchase several different policies to make a custom plan that properly protects your business against loss.
Here in Rockville, MD, at the Daniel C. Howley Insurance Agency, we can help you explore your options and develop just the right insurance package to meet your unique business needs.
Some of the most common Business Insurance Packages are for:
- Retail, Professional Office, Service and Manufacturer
- Real Estate, Property Owners, Landlords
- Automobile Dealers, Garages, Repair Shops, Service Stations
Basics of Business Insurance Package Plans
A business owner policy would be well suited to your business if you are seeking two important types of insurance protection, business property and general liability coverage.
- Business Property Insurance – provides protection for your building &/or business personal property (contents) from damage caused by a covered loss such as fire.
- Business general Liability Insurance – your business may need general liability and /or professional liability which pays for claims by third-parties for injury or property damage loss for which your business is found liable. It may also cover the medical expenses of third-parties injured by/on your business premises.
Optional Business Insurance Coverages
In addition to the two coverage basics, there are other insurance policies and coverage enhancements you might need to consider, depending upon the scope of your business, such as the following:
- Business interruption insurance / Loss or Rental Income
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
You will find answers and assistance are just a phone call or e-mail away when you rely on the experienced representatives at the Daniel C. Howley Insurance Agency. We can help you assess your needs and your options. So contact us to get the protection you need today.
The scope of your insurance coverage and options depend entirely upon the policy and the insurance company providing it. This website is not intended to advise, offer or bind coverage. You should always discuss your insurance issues with professionals such as a licensed and qualified insurance agent like those at the Daniel C. Howley Insurance Agency before making any decisions or choosing a course of action.